Subject: PR misc/ file corruption?
To: None <>
From: Dave Huang <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/01/2003 17:24:29
Has anyone looked into what's causing PR misc/19602? (which doesn't
show up in for some reason...
try <>)

According to the CVS commit logs, the file hasn't changed in about 6
months, and CVSweb shows the correct *startpp. However, keeps giving me the "startpp version. If I switch
my CVSROOT to or, rm
res_mkupdate.c, then let cvs update fetch the file again, I get the
correct version.
INet: |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 27 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++