Subject: Re: i386 MP panic: amap_pp_adjref: negative reference count
To: Andrew Brown <atatat@atatdot.net>
From: Sami Kantoluoto <sami.kantoluoto@sjk-software.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 12/19/2002 16:44:50
On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 09:32:53AM -0500, Andrew Brown wrote:
> >> new patch.
> >>
> >> 	http://www.daemon.org/amap_pp_adjref.4.patch
> >>
> >> again, lemme know if it fixed the problem.  thank you.
> >
> >Looks good. openoffice's setup2
> >(http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2002/12/14/0020.html) has been
> >compiled and still goes on.
>
> excellent.  let us know if it finishes properly.

Yes. Dunno how long it takes, though.. Sad but true, I cannot fully utilize
both CPUs because pkgsrc makefiles don't support running multiple jobs
simultaneously (or is it fully package dependant? I don't know).. Well,
openoffice build uses mainly dmake which I don't know if it supports -j
(or similar) at all.

> if it dies due to, eg, lack of disk space, that's okay too.  ;-)

That's always possible when it is about openoffice ;-). But maybe not this
time (6 GB /tmp).

     -sk