Subject: Re: groff/-current build problems
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>
From: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/11/2002 10:46:24
In message <20021211153332.GB8398@mewburn.net>, Luke Mewburn writes:

>  | Every time I do a release upgrade, for example, I have to remember to
>  | make a certain tweak to /sys/dev/pci/if_ex_pci.c, or one of my machines
>  | won't be able to talk on the net.  Similarly, I have to remember a
>  | ghastly hack to dhcp/common/options or my laptop won't be able to talk
>  | to the dhcp server at many Marriott hotels.
>
>Tracking NetBSD source with anoncvs can help here...

Not that well, unless there's some mysterious CVS option I'm unaware
of.  (Well, actually, there are lots of options like that, but...)
It works well enough tracking a particular release.  But my 1.6 source
tree is tagged with 1.6; I don't know to tell it "now use 1.7".

		http://www.wilyhacker.com ("Firewalls" book)