Subject: Re: -current build failure (on i386)?
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Kevin Lahey <kml@selresearch.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/2002 16:44:26
On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:54:30 -0800
Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 03:47:38PM -0800, Kevin Lahey wrote:
>
>  > I struggled with the same problem last weekend.  I found that build.sh -t
>  > installed the libraries it built into /usr/lib, which then failed with the
>
> !!!
>
> Which libraries did it install into /usr/lib ????  That is TOTALLY
> incorrect behavior of "build.sh -t".

Open mouth, insert foot.  Doh.  I just verified that I was mistaken
about this, the new libraries were the product of an earlier failed
build.

I *did* find that the solution to the groff failure to build was the
replacement of the mismatched libraries, but that's a problem
with an incomplete build, not with 'build.sh -t'.

Sorry for the confusion.

Kevin
kml@selresearch.net