Subject: iy* at isapnp? Part II
To: None <>
From: Dave Huang <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/2002 11:26:38
I just ran across one of these:
isapnp0: <Intel EtherExpress(TM) PRO Adap, INT1030, , > port 0x200/16 irq 5 not configured

which I guessed might be supported by the iy(4) driver. However,
NetBSD (-current, even) doesn't list that card in isapnpdevs, and
doesn't even have an isapnp attachment for iy. I came across this in
the list archives:
which doesn't sound too promising... does anyone have any more recent
experience with this?
INet: |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 27 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++