Subject: Re: ymessenger-0.99.19-1 and Linux emulation
To: Sverre Froyen <sverre@viewmark.com>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/04/2002 21:12:25
Do you use custom kernel, or GENERIC? suse_base 7.3 includes
libm.so.6. Since your output appears as if the binary tried to use
libm.so.0 (which is likely NetBSD libm), I wonder if the binary
isn't executed as NetBSD binary. Do you have option COMPAT_LINUX
in your kernel?

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/