Subject: BBB: errors on CF/RW?
To: BSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/27/2002 10:53:44
Hi,

I'm on a contract in which we have a USB CF/RW unit, and it's failing at
probe time with:

umass0 at uhub0 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: Genesys Logic USB Storage Device, rev 1.10/1.13, addr 2
umass0: using SCSI over Bulk-Only
scsibus0 at umass0: 2 targets, 1 luns per target
scsibus0: waiting 2 seconds for devices to settle...
umass0: BBB reset failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
umass0: BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR
[repeats last three lines four more times.]

Clues?

NetBSD 1.6 from original release; has anything in USB-land changed
significantly (and been pulled up) since then?

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: Hackers tested, mom approved.