Subject: Re: installing suse_base on current i386 sets time to 1970
To: Murray Armfield <murray.armfield@arconsulting.com.au>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/26/2002 12:27:17
Bah, so this may be actually problem of compat/freebsd, which has
too loose check and mistakens the Linux binary as FreeBSD
(and runs it under FreeBSD emulation). I recall there was
some change in compat/freebsd regarding the signature recently;
perhaps that makes the stuff mistakely match certain Linux binaries.

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/