Subject: Re: installing suse_base on current i386 sets time to 1970
To: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
From: Murray Armfield <murray.armfield@arconsulting.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 11/25/2002 23:25:13
Yep.

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:17 pm, you wrote:
> Are you running kernel with COMPAT_LINUX ?
>
> Jaromir
>
> Murray Armfield wrote:
> > Hi Folks,
> > =09I have recently rebuilt my i386 current machine as of last nights
> > sources. When I go to install suse_base from pkgsrc, the install phas=
> > never completes and my system time changes to 1970. One time I correc=
ted
> > the time and the whole machine hung. All other times system has been
> > stable, but install never completes.
> >
> > =09The install hangs on the line...
> >
> > =09=09${EMULDIR}/sbin/ldconfig -r ${EMULDIR}
> >
> > I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing this and if its related to the
> > recent changes in compat/linux.
> >
> > Take care,
> > =09Murray Armfield

--=20
Murray Armfield
Director
AR Consulting (VIC) Pty Ltd
Mobile: 0410 531 553
Fax: +613 9416 0313

This e-mail is confidential and for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorised to disclose, use, distribute or in any other way make
use of the information contained in it, and such activities are
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail, delete the document and