Subject: 1.5 RAID set on -current GENERIC kernel?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 11/24/2002 00:26:14
I was going to move a system that's on 1.5.1_ALPHA to -current, but
I'm having trouble getting the GENERIC kernel from the 20021002 snapshot
to actually configure the RAID set... is there something I'm missing
here?  It doesn't do autoconfigure (even though it's set up), and
when I try to configure it manually (with raidctl), it complains
about /dev/raid0d and refuses to configure.

Now, as far as I can tell, RAIDframe is still in the GENERIC kernel
for -current, and the major number hasn't changed.  So, what am I missing??

Thanks,
+j
--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz