Subject: Re: Cross compile for VAX on i386 failed
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: None <ks@ub.uni-mainz.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/13/2002 09:44:17
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:53:18 -0800 thorpej@wasabisystems.com wrote:

> Did you use build.sh?  -mno-asm-pic is a flag recently added to the
> compiler.
Yes, I had build -current for vax some time ago allready, using the
following command (which I used again yesterday...):

./build.sh -u -d -m vax -O /u/NetBSD/arch/vax/obj -D \
	   /u/NetBSD/arch/vax/dest -T /u/NetBSD/arch/vax/TOOLS

> build.sh will automatically build the correct compiler for
> you.
Hmm, then rebuilding the tools only making clean first should be
enough?!
...later...
Yup, just rebuilding tools did the trick... But shouldn't a "normal"
./build.sh as above update the build-tools when things change?

- Kurt