Subject: Re: PIII overheat detection (redux)
To: Johan Danielsson <joda@pdc.kth.se>
From: Bryan J. Phillippe \(spamblock\) <bryan-spamtrap5@darkforest.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/09/2002 15:07:04
On the elevated day of Nov 9, Johan Danielsson said:

> I don't know if you said this already, but does it crash in windows?
> Mine does (HP OB500), but usually only when using more graphics than
> normal. TV-out and 3DMark2001 are good benchmarks.

I'm not sure; I haven't tested yet.  I don't know how I'd go about testing
it, either.  Under NetBSD, I only get a shutoff after over two hours of
building current.  I don't have any automated software (that I know of)
under Windows that will tax the machine that much.  I suppose I could try
playing a DVD through TV-out...

-bp
--
# bryan_at_darkforest_dot_org