Subject: phantom keyboard in current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Leo Ngatia <leongatia@techemail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/04/2002 16:26:14
My keyboard just disappears in X environment!

I'm running Windowmaker-desktop from pkgsrc meta-pkgs.

Sometimes, my Caps lock and shift key swap functions causing annoying upper/lower case changes in anjuta and xterm!

After a few frustrating minutes of this, the keyboard will disappear, forcin me to reboot! I've even reinstalled the entire system and the problem persists!

How I get to current: I use 1.6 CD to install NetBSD-1.6, then use bakcup of sources to build new userland ( I already have a backup of current kernel ready )....It has happened again!!!!!!!I'm using mouse!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!