Subject: Error binding
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Reinier Jonker <rjgjonker@xs4all.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 11/01/2002 22:46:59
After successfully building and booting a custom kernel on my Mac68k
box, I'm not able to start Apache anymore. I get the following error:

(48)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address
0.0.0.0:80
Unable to open logs

Networking in general does work, though. What shouldn't I have
disabled? This is the networking part of my config file:

#options        GATEWAY         # packet forwarding
options         INET            # IP + ICMP + TCP + UDP
#options        INET6           # IPV6
#options        IPSEC           # IP security
#options        IPSEC_ESP       # IP security (encryption part; define
w/IPSEC)
#options        IPSEC_DEBUG     # debug for IP security
#options        MROUTING        # IP multicast routing
#options        NS              # XNS
#options        NSIP            # XNS tunneling over IP
#options        ISO,TPIP        # OSI
#options        EON             # OSI tunneling over IP
#options        CCITT,LLC,HDLC  # X.25
options         NETATALK        # AppleTalk networking protocols
#options        PPP_BSDCOMP     # BSD-Compress compression support for
PPP
#options        PPP_DEFLATE     # Deflate compression support for PPP
#options        PPP_FILTER      # Active filter support for PPP
(requires bpf)
options         PFIL_HOOKS      # pfil(9) packet filter hooks
options         IPFILTER_LOG    # ipmon(8) log support
#options        IPFILTER_DEFAULT_BLOCK  # block all packets by default
#options        TCP_DEBUG       # Record last TCP_NDEBUG packets with
SO_DEBUG

--
Thanks,

Reinier Jonker