Subject: I have difficulty in making my own release
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Clarence <c5666305@hkstar.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/30/2002 17:17:09
Hello,

For the past fews days, I tried to build the release (current) for my
system (i386) with dual PIII-500 machine.  However, I didn't have any
progress.  I had using build.sh and make release in several ways but all
of them are not success.  Can anyone show me the steps to do it ?  Here is
the last message of the recently try.  Please help.  My source is up to
yesterday, Oct 29.  Thanks.

Clarence

------- error message -------
< ./usr/mdec/netboot_i82557.rom
< ./usr/mdec/netboot_ne2000_isa.rom
< ./usr/mdec/netboot_pcnet_isapnp.rom
< ./usr/mdec/netboot_pcnet_pci.rom
< ./usr/mdec/netboot_wd80x3.rom
< ./usr/mdec/pxeboot_ia32.bin
< ./usr/mdec/pxeboot_ia32_com0.bin
13915d13873
< ./usr/share/man/whatis.db
checkflist: flist inconsistencies found
checkflist: key to output:
  <  file is in flist but missing from DESTDIR
     (file wasn't installed ?)
  >  file is in DESTDIR but missing from flist
     (file is obsolete or flist is out of date ?)
*** Error code 1

Stop.
nbmake: stopped in /usr/src/distrib/sets
make distribution finished at: Wed Oct 30 11:44:49 HKT 2002