Subject: Re: this gnats bug seems wrong
To: Charlie Allom <>
From: Rafal Boni <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/2002 22:12:18
In message <>, you write:

-> Hi,
-> could this have been corrupted at some point?
-> Looks like itojun's bug was missing a 'From ' ?

The new CVS-watching scripts on the machines now automatically
copy GNATS when they note a PR being referenced in the commit.  Since it
looks like the body of Itojun's message contained references to a bunch
of PR's (with numbers) -- which I assume must have been Apache PR's --
the script must have appended that email to the paper trail of all the
*NetBSD* PR's with those numbers.

For another example, look at PR kern/12132 or kern/10993; it seems the
mail only gets appended to *open* PR's, as pkg/12207 wasn't affected.

Good catch!

Rafal Boni
  We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.  -- Winston Churchill