Subject: Re: Translated manual pages
To: MAEKAWA Masahide <bishop@rr.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Noriyuki Soda <soda@sra.co.jp>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/2002 12:17:45
	MAEKAWA Masahide <bishop@rr.iij4u.or.jp> said:

>> Do you know actual user who is against localized man page?

> Yes. I really heard that. not mail. not BBS. My ears.

Eeek?
Is the person really against the work that oki-san, saitoh-san
and other developers' made?

If the opinion is either
	- I don't personally need localized man page
or
	- It is possible that localized man page may make
	  some problems. (e.g. misunderstaninds caused by
	  mistranslation.)
then that may be understandable.

But if the opinion is really against providing localized
manual page, the opinion is just mistake.

Are you sure that the opinion is not the former, but the latter?

BTW, I guess current-users is not right place to discuss this.
Perhaps www-changes-ja@jp.netbsd.org?
--
soda