Subject: Re: Translated manual pages
To: None <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/28/2002 23:29:28
On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 11:14:53PM -0500, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> > Yes. I really heard that. not mail. not BBS. My ears.
> Well, I hope -- that's not to say that I do, but that I hope -- that I speak
> not only for myself but for the rest of the NetBSD developers when I say, "to
> hell with him".

I wouldn't say it quite like that, but I agree with what others have
said.  Localized documentation would be great!  Localized applications
would be great, too!

 Allen Briggs               Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...