Subject: Re: anoncvs mirror frequency (was: Re: kernel bug?)
To: john heasley <heas@shrubbery.net>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: current-users
Date: 10/26/2002 12:58:11
On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 03:44:07PM -0700, john heasley wrote:
> at what time(s) are the anoncvs servers updated from the master cvs tree?
> i didnt find the answer in web searches.  for example, i saw this commit
> in this morning's source-changes digest, but it was not on
> anoncvs.netbsd.org yet.

I can not speak for the mirrors, and for anoncv.netbsd.org it's not a simple
time based sheme. Usually commits are picked up within minutes, but sometimes
network problems (between the cvs master repository and anoncvs) prevent
that. The fallback sync is, if I recall correctly, run four times a day.

Martin