Subject: Re: crtend.o : how to find the Holy Graal ?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric Jacoboni <jaco@teaser.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 10/24/2002 21:56:35
>>>>> "Jason" == Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com> writes:

Jason> Right, so the problem is that when vim is linked at build-time,
Jason> it's getting incorrect options passed to the compiler/linker,
Jason> causing the bogus crtend.o NEEDED entry.

So, that would be the same with rox and openoffice packages ?

$ objdump -p /usr/local/libexec/rox/ROX-Filer

/usr/local/libexec/rox/ROX-Filer:     file format elf32-i386
(...)
Dynamic Section:
  NEEDED      libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0
  NEEDED      libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0
  NEEDED      libatk-1.0.so.0
  NEEDED      libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0
  NEEDED      libm.so.0
  NEEDED      libpangoxft-1.0.so.0
  NEEDED      libpangox-1.0.so.0
  NEEDED      libpango-1.0.so.0
  NEEDED      libgobject-2.0.so.0
  NEEDED      libgmodule-2.0.so.0
  NEEDED      libglib-2.0.so.0
  NEEDED      libintl.so.0
  NEEDED      libiconv.so.3
  NEEDED      libxml2.so.6
  NEEDED      libz.so.0
  NEEDED      libICE.so.6
  NEEDED      libSM.so.6
  NEEDED      libc.so.12
  NEEDED      crtend.o

What makes me wonder if that i find curious that no others people
have reported that rox doesn't work on their boxes. That's why i
suspect a misconfiguration of my own system.
--
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1338933048 secondes