Subject: Re: Can't execute "init" on mac68k
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/21/2002 16:30:32
On Oct 21,  3:30pm, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
>Any idea what "error 8" means? Is anyone successfully running with
>the new dynamic root on mac68k?

I'm currently running the previous snapshot that I uploaded, which is:
  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/snapshot/20021005-1.6I/

It is the dynamic root setup.

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Excess on occasion is exhilarating.  It prevents moderation from
acquiring the deadening effect of a habit.
		-- W. Somerset Maugham