Subject: Re: Is the current ide driver/cdrecord dead?
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/18/2002 09:46:49
Just to follow up: I replaced the burner with a Verbatim 40x12x48 and
things work again. I saw something on a web site for cdr/rw that the old
Yamaha's have some problems, which is what I figured.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte