Subject: Re: gnu tar and cpio have been replaced with pax-based versions
To: NetBSD-current Discussion List <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric Gillespie <epg@pretzelnet.org>
List: current-users
Date: 10/17/2002 17:55:54
woods@weird.com (Greg A. Woods) writes:

> Sorry, I missed that -- and I thought I'd double checked twice
> over!  ;-)

Heh, no harm done.

> > Strangely, PKG_VERBOSE has no effect.
>
> Bummer -- sorry about this too!
>
> I have several features in my local source trees which combine to cause
> pkg_create to print the command and parameters it uses.  First I added
> this feature to pkg_create which is enabled by '-v':

Have you tried getting these features included?  They are
certainly useful.

Getting back to the problem i described, i take it you are not
experiencing it?  Is anyone else?

--
Eric Gillespie <*> epg@pretzelnet.org

Build a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Terry Pratchett