Subject: Re: CryptoGraphic Disk.
To: Bill Studenmund <>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/07/2002 19:37:30

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 10:32:10AM -0700, Bill Studenmund wrote:
> How is making vnconfig and adding a hard link from vndconfig to
> vnconfig different from making vndconfig and hardlinking vnconfig to
> it, in the final install?
> The one main difference would be that we don't rename the build
> directory (in source), so we maintain CVS history for the progrmam.

well, in the vnconfig(8) manual page stands that it's a BUG.  so if we
want to resolve this BUG we need to rename it to vndconfig, fix manual
page as well and only add vnconfig hardlink for compatibility reasons.
otherwise i don't see any reason why should we touch this at all..

-- Lubomir Sedlacik <>   ASCII Ribbon campaign against  /"\=
--                  <>   e-mail in gratuitous HTML and  \ /=
--                                       Microsoft proprietary formats   X =
-- PGPkey:                                  / \=
-- Key Fingerprint: 75B2 2B96 CD75 0385 1C49  39B8 8B08 C30E 54BC 7263     =

Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (NetBSD)