Subject: Re: -R fails?
To: Daniel Carosone <>
From: Greywolf <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/03/2002 15:35:02
On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Daniel Carosone wrote:

# I have the same problem.  You can't build a release (or, i noticed
# yesterday, a normal build) with MANZ in /etc/mk.conf, because the
# filenames change and break the setlists.

I don't understand this at all...

I have MANZ=no in /etc/mk.conf.  It is apparently getting
ignored, since the .gz files are getting installed!

# I'm not sure why a non-release build needs to check this, but at
# least when it fails it has already finished producing the DESTDIR
# i care about.
# --
# Dan.

NetBSD: It spanks the knickers off those other operating systems.