Subject: Re: Broken 1.6?
To: Lord Isildur <>
From: Johnny Billquist <>
List: current-users
Date: 10/03/2002 19:23:50
On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Lord Isildur wrote:

> what instructions is it failing on?

I'm trying to find out. I'm in the process of trying to build an
unstripped csh, in order to better see where it fails.
I believe I posted the gdb output on a core previous, but without the
symbol table, it's hard to pinpoint anything.
Unfortunately, I cannot build csh right away, since my source tree is
-current, and the tools in the 1.6 tar file don't like the make files.
So I'm trying to build tools right now, and then I'll get on to csh.

                                  ||  on a psychedelic trip
email:           ||  Reading murder books