Subject: Re: Anyone else seeing fxp0 die?
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/02/2002 11:05:13
Well, that's odd. I wonder if we have to figure out which cards are having
troubles and which cards aren't. Mine's PCI (and there were several
versions of Intel I-forget-the-designation-100 cards in the short time I
worked there), Atstushi's is on-board, and yours is PCMCIA/Cardbus, I'm
guessing.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte