Subject: Re: nfs & union
To: Mihai Chelaru <kefren@netbsd.ro>
From: Petter Lindquist <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
List: current-users
Date: 10/02/2002 19:40:09
On Wed, 8 May 2002, Mihai Chelaru wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After doing something like:
>
> mount -t nfs -o union abc:/share1 /mnt
> mount -t nfs -o union bca:/share1 /mnt
>
> and try ls /mnt, my kernel goes into db. Anyone aware of this ? My kernel=
 is
> one week old. I can provide core files if anyone interested.

Ok, somewhat old post, but I've just encountered the same problem. Having
pkgsrc on one box and union-mounting it on my clients. Has worked flawless
until some day ago. Ok, 1.6_BETA4 on that box. I'll upgrade and test
RELEASE asap.

--=20
/P=E5llen - http://www.astrakan.hig.se/~pollen
          telnet://mumindalen.astrakan.hig.se