Subject: Re: Appletalk seems broken in 1.6
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 09/29/2002 17:06:22
On Sat 28 Sep 2002 at 18:44:14 -0700, Bill Studenmund wrote:
> Please try the packages. We have a lot of patches, and a number of them
> are bug-fixes.

I tried the netatalk-asun package (I was using a non-pkgized version of
that before) and after it initially did not work, I fiddled a bit with
ifconfig and network addresses, and then it worked ok. I'll see how it
behaves at the next reboot.

> What version of NetBSD did you update from?

1.4, with a 1.4.1_ALPHA kernel (for reasons unrelated to atalk).

Now, onwards to get mozilla-1.0 working again...

> Bill
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@       -- Woe betide the one who feels
\X/ polderland.nl  -- remorse without sin - Tom Poes, "Het boze oog", 4444.