Subject: Re: CVS commit: xsrc/xfree/xc/programs/xterm
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: MOCHIDA Shuji <mochid@netside.co.jp>
List: current-users
Date: 09/18/2002 01:11:04
    :
> Something similar to the __NetBSD_Version__ value from <sys/param.h>
> that related to the userland setup, though perhaps it could be more of

 We can define OSMajorVersion, OSMinorVersion, OSTeenyVersion in
xc/config/cf/site.def, according to userland version.
Without these defines, imake determine these values by uname(3).
uname(3) ofcource returns kernel version. imake might should be changed
to use sys/param.h instead of uname(3).

-mochid