Subject: Missing files: pack_dev.c/h
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter. Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 09/13/2002 16:44:04
Hello all,

I was just updating to CURRENT from ftp.netbsd.org (from /pub/NetBSD-current/tar_files/src dir), and when running build.sh -t, it crashed on the following files:
pack_dev.c, pack_dev.h
These files are not in the tree at all. (I made sure that I downloaded all .tar.gz files)

It went wrong on this file:
src/usr.sbin/mtree/spec.c, which includes pack_dev.h

When I removed the references to pack_dev.c in the following Makefiles, the programs did get compiled:
src/bin/pax/Makefile
src/usr.sbin/makefs/Makefile
src/usr.sbin/mtree/Makefile

I hope I am of some assistance to get CURRENT working.

Peter Bex

        --Donald Knuth