Subject: Re: /rescue, crunchgen'ed?
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
List: current-users
Date: 08/30/2002 15:49:36
On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Herb Peyerl wrote:

> Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>  wrote:
>  > This whole discussion is absurd.
>
> So why are you still in it?  You've already stated earlier in the
> argument that this whole thing was wrong and you were switching yourself
> and all your friends from NetBSD to some other OS.  Shouldn't you be
> gone already then?

I thought we were talking about crunchgenned /rescue, and the subject
seems to agree with me, so why are you dragging up another topic in
this???

Do you want to revive that topic, or what is your problem?
I, for one, have no interest in discussing that anymore, so you'll have to
find someone else to argue with in that case.

Are you saying that I should just shut up and keep quiet? Is that it?

	Johnny