Subject: Re: PAM
To: Alistair Crooks <agc@wasabisystems.com>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: current-users
Date: 08/29/2002 12:36:17
[ On Thursday, August 29, 2002 at 17:54:57 (+0200), Alistair Crooks wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: PAM
>
> And this is from the person who was arguing forcefully that perl
> should be a pre-requisite of autoconf on slower machines

No, I did not.  You're putting words in my mouth and giving entirely the
opposite impression to what I'm actually saying.

What part of this don't you guys understand?

Use the right tools for the job for goodness sake!!!!

If that means asking somone to compile perl on a faster machine and
supply you a binary, then that's what you need to do!  Geez!

Whining about how hard it is to hammer in spikes with a jewler's
screwdriver isn't going to help any.

--
								Greg A. Woods