Subject: Re: PAM
To: Onno van der Linden <o.vd.linden@quicknet.nl>
From: Chris Humphries <chumphries@drauku.net>
List: current-users
Date: 08/28/2002 08:05:02
why change anything? is it broken? as far as i know, it is still
working fine. is it not? then why change it and introduce new bugs
when what we have is working fine. sure there is other stuff that
_isnt_ working or working kinda-sorta-not-really-sometimes that
could use all this attention.

am i wrong? what am i missing?

-chris

--
"Anyone who considers arithmetical methods of producing random digits is,
 of course, in a state of sin."