Subject: Re: usb lpd strangeness in 1.6_BETA5 compared to 1.5.x
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/15/2002 10:14:04
	Is there a separate device that can be used, or is it a code
	tweak? As a data point I don't _think_ resetting the printer
	has any effect. I've got a different usb->printer (by belkin
	again) and will test that.

	I've opened a PR on this (17948) and invite people to contribute
	by sending email to 'gnats-admin@netbsd.org' with a subject
	starting 'kern/17948:'.

--
		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --