To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Tetsuya Isaki <isaki@NetBSD.org>
Date: 08/11/2002 23:36:24
I've just commited slhci(4), the driver for ScanLogic
SL811HS/T USB Host Controller. For x68k users, it
supports USB port of Nereid USB/Ethernet/Memory board.
For ISA bus users, some ISA USB boards are available.
However, it's highly experimental yet.
These are current status:
- control transfers seem good.
- interrupt transfers seem good.
- bulk transfers are NOT supported yet.
- isochronous transfers are NOT supported yet.
- root hub is a bit unstable.
- attaching the device to the root hub seems good.
- detaching the device from the root hub needs praying :)
- low speed devices via external hubs are NOT supported,
due to bug in the chip (rev1.2).
- low speed devices directly connected to the root hub are
NOT supported yet.
- not well tested for ISA.
So adventurers or braves are welcome.
Tetsuya Isaki <email@example.com / isaki@NetBSD.org>