Subject: Re: umass & Fuji FinePix 50i
To: David Brownlee <abs@formula1.com>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 08/04/2002 15:35:02
On Fri 02 Aug 2002 at 23:18:31 +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	I've picked up a Fuji FinePix 50i digital camera which comes with
> 	a USB cradle and identifies itself as a umass device, but it
> 	doesn't	seem to quite work - it reports 'sd0: drive offline'.
> 	There is already a quirk listed for it in umass_quirks.c
>
> 	Has anyone had any luck with this or a similar camera, or
> 	have any ideas on how I can collect more information?

No luck for me. I am still using 1.5ZC for now, and a Fuji FinePix 2600:

umass0 at uhub1 port 2 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: Fuji Photo Film USB Mass Storage, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2
umass0: using ATAPI over CBI
atapibus1 at umass0 channel 0: 2 targets
sd0 at atapibus1 drive 0: <FUJIFILM, USB-DRIVEUNIT, 1.00> type 0 direct
removable
sd0(umass0:0:0): invalid return code from adapter: 3
sd0: drive offline

That's almost excatly the same as what you get - and the wording of
the next-to-last line was probably changed.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@       -- Woe betide the one who feels
\X/ polderland.nl  -- remorse without sin - Tom Poes, "Het boze oog", 4444.