Subject: Re: HP DeskJet 660Cse...
To: Greywolf <>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/27/2002 22:18:57

Hi Greywolf,

On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 11:20:48AM -0700, Greywolf wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> How do I find out how much of a "buffer" this thing has?  The test page
> was unbelievably slow.  I started printing out the test page for
> apsfilter at 1:30 this morning; by 11:00 it had finished about 40% of
> the page.
> This cannot POSSIBLY be right.

I've found that sometimes, the non-interupting lpt port driver works
better (another of those minor bits). I haven't checked for a long time,
but it's definitely worth a try.

So you'd need the non-interupting, non-resetting version.

seal your e-mail:

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (NetBSD)
Comment: For info see