Subject: Re: Xinerama support?
To: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
From: Rob Hoopman <rob@tuna.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 07/26/2002 20:54:18
I probably wasn't very clear in my previous mail, I've got two monitors
working fine on my machine.
1600x1200 + 800x600

The problem is application (wm) support for xinerama, all wms I tried
are placing windows on the outside the viewport area of the smaller
monitor essentially treating my desktop as one big square desktop and
are  maximizing windows across both monitor.
I think a wm that claims to be xinerama-aware would avoid doing these
things, but so far I'm having no luck.

Rob