Subject: oddity
To: None <>
From: Sean Davis <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/25/2002 17:05:20
Two questions:
1) is there a package somewhere in pkgsrc for ssh 3.2.0? the only
non-fressh non-openssh there seems to be one of the old 1.x versions, in
2) has anyone else running ssh 3.2.0's sshd2 on -current noticed
that when a user logs in, it is not recorded in utmp/wtmp, and thus does not
show up on w/who or related utilities? if so, any ideas on how to fix? (I am
trying something I extrapolated from the patches to the 1.x version, but i
don't have much confidence in it working.)

PS: I ktraced to see why it wasn't writing to wtmp/utmp, and it opens it,
reads it, yet never *writes* it. Odd.

/~\ The ASCII                         Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                    aka dive
 X  Against HTML
/ \ Email!