Subject: Re: GC x_sh
To: Patrick Welche <>
From: Luke Mewburn <>
List: current-users
Date: 07/25/2002 21:45:25
On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 12:30:52PM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
  | On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 12:20:02PM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
  | > I was just pondering whether to add
  | >
  | >   special sh srcdir distrib/utils/x_sh
  | >
  | > to our modern day equivalent of ramdiskbin.conf. It seems this line only
  | > appears in the bebox port, and is commented out of the evbsh3 port => I take
  | > it it is no more and can be GC'd?
  | >
  | > (Now to see if -ledit and -ltermcap are necessary..)
  | Same for
  |   special init srcdir distrib/utils/init_s
  | appearing in just bebox,pc532.

I've actually got (uncommitted) work to clean up this stuff.
I've also got a WIP that improves the way that 'SMALLPROG' is defined
by the list files and used within the tree (along with enabling /
disabling stuff like ipv6 support for various tools used in the
install media), but I haven't completed it yet.

Luke Mewburn  <>
Luke Mewburn     <>
Wasabi Systems - NetBSD hackers for hire
NetBSD - the world's most portable UNIX-like operating system