Subject: Re: Warning message: Why do I care?
To: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/22/2002 07:27:34
On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Jaromir Dolecek wrote:

# What about fixing the apps to not close the basic descriptors?

GAH!

Something I am saying is obviously not translating to the common tongue,
here.

Besides, most of these "apps" that I'm running are pkg apps, not stuff
I've written locally.

I give up.

It's a useful warning, I'm sure.  But it is *not one I am interested
in*!

It should be spit out at a lower priority than kern.notice, probably.
These messages are of a unique enough purpose that it's almost worth
creating a new class just for them.

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: it'll be there when you're ready for it.