Subject: Reboot instead of powerdown
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/02/2002 13:40:40
--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

Hello

I usually shutdown my computer with 'shutdown -p now', which effectively
powers it down. Although I have seen that sometimes it reboots instead
of power off. This started happening some days ago, maybe a week or two.

It is strange. I have not seen any error message before the reboot... I
close the monitor before the computer shutdowns, so maybe I'll have to
wait until this happens to see any warning message (if it apperes)...

BTW, this is i386, Asus P2L97 mobo.

Anybody experienced this same problem?=20

Thanks.

--=20
HispaBSD admin - http://www.hispabsd.org
Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>