Subject: Re: anoncvs overloaded?
To: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
From: Dublet <dublet@dublet.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/28/2002 14:06:02
I would be willing to donate money to the project (the little I have to spare ;) although I wouldn't want to do it through paypal, shouldn't there be other options available prominently on the website?
It is in everyones interest to have fast CVS machines, or just reliable machines for the entire project. Although I thought the NetBSD project was a bit more funded than it really is. :)
I'm very willing to help the project, since I think it's the best thing since the invention of time.

John F. Woods(jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com)@2002.06.28 06:54:59 z:

--
|>DUBLET: Digital Unit Built for Logical Exploration and Troubleshooting<|
|>EMAIL: dublet AT dublet DOT org <===============================NetBSD=|