Subject: Re: anoncvs overloaded?
To: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/28/2002 07:41:00
I think you may be forgetting that anoncvs needs to store not the
checked-out versions of the code, but every revision ever checked into that
repository of every file. The last I asked, I was told that a full NetBSD
cvs repository was in the neighborhood of 19 gigs of data. I may be wrong,
but if it stores even most revisions/branches, it would be signifigantly
more than 600MB.

--
/~\ The ASCII                         Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                    aka dive