Subject: Re: Multiple problems in current/i386
To: David Laight <david@l8s.co.uk>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/20/2002 12:49:58
I think env - used to be documented, I know it is on Linux. Now that I
check, however, I don't see it in the man page on an older (before all these
changes) current machine. In any case, - did the same thing as -i so it
wasn't difficult to fix any scripts that had problems after the change.

Thanks,
-Sean

--
/~\ The ASCII                         Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                    aka dive