Subject: anoncvs.fr updating problem
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Tomi Nylund <wizard@in.finland.invalid>
List: current-users
Date: 06/20/2002 11:39:11
Hello,

when trying to update my source tree from anoncvs.fr.netbsd.org,
I received the following error:

sikw4:(root)/usr# cvs update -d -P -D 20020618 src

cvs update: ignoring src/sys/arch/acorn26/compile (CVS/Repository
missing)

cvs update: ignoring src/sys/arch/x86_64/compile (CVS/Repository
missing)
ssh: zathras.local: No address associated with hostname
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)
sikw4:(root)/usr#

And that's it. Something borken there, or has the config
changed lately? (Worked appr. two weeks ago with same config)

sikw4:(root)/usr# echo $CVSROOT
:ext:anoncvs@anoncvs.fr.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD-CVS

Regards,

Tomi

PS: Please reply to the mailing list, as my e-mail address is obfuscated
to repel spammers.