Subject: patch for wscons scrolling
To: None <>
From: David Ferlier <>
List: current-users
Date: 06/13/2002 03:25:09
I finally got decent sources to code, thanks to a friend and his dsl line ;-)

I'd like some people to test the code i wrote for wscons (or give me some feedbacks) : the patch supports scrolling up/down on all wscons terminals. You can scroll with Shift (any shift suits) + PgUp/PgDown.

I'm adding a functionnality to let the user specify the number of lines to scroll (this could be added to wsconsctl's grammar)

I'm sure there are many things to rework, but it's not a so bad start.

You can check out the patch (done on a NetBSD-1.6A i386 box) at :

Run NetBSD    -
David Ferlier -