Subject: Re: -current build fails because of sys/lib/libsa/stand.h
To: BSD Current Users <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 06/03/2002 16:41:40
--6TrnltStXW4iwmi0

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 03:03:17PM +0100, Sam (earth) Erde wrote:
> Since that:
>=20
> /usr/src/sys/arch/sparc/stand/ofwboot/boot.c: In function `main':
> /usr/src/sys/arch/sparc/stand/ofwboot/boot.c:563: too few arguments to fu=
nction `exit'
> *** Error code 1
>=20
>=20
> Perhaps a more pertinent way to ask such questions: what is the recommend=
ed moment (UTC time) to perform a cvs update?

Well, I do not know, but just one thing. If someone starts commiting several
files and changes at once, and you do a checkout/update at that moment, you
will receive files as they were *before* or *after* the commit; that is,
you won't get a half-update. This only happens, as said, when all the files
are commited at once, with the same command. (read cvs' info for more on
this).

HTH

--=20
Of course it runs NetBSD - http://www.netbsd.org