Subject: Re: X problems [was: The NetBSD 1.6 Release Process has begun!]
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/28/2002 18:51:33
--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 06:23:07PM +0200, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> what version of X are you planning to use.
>=20
> 4.2.0 has lots of bugs that make it crashing....
> not only for me (while i tested 2 cards)

I had lots of problems with 4.2 when it was first imported. But after
a few months, all problems have gone away (and hardware is the same).
Somebody told me that it would be a problem with libm of -current in
that time, but I don't know if this was a true reason.

Regards

--=20
Of course it runs NetBSD - http://www.netbsd.org
HispaBSD member - http://www.hispabsd.org